Super Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Beef Stroganoff Recipe Ingredients
* 1 London Broil steak, about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds, thinly sliced
* 1 can cream of mushroom soup, low-fat or Healthy Request
* 1/2 cup chopped onions, optional
* 8 ounces sliced mushrooms, optional
* 1 tablespoon Gravy Master, Kitchen Bouquet or other browning sauce
* 1/2 cup light sour cream
Beef Stroganoff Recipe Instructions
Combine steak, soup, onions, mushrooms and browning sauce in crockery. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours. Add sour cream 20 minutes before serving time. Serve over noodles or rice.
Beef stroganoff recipe serves 4 to 6.