Easy Beef Stroganoff and Noodles
Try this great beef stroganoff recipe...!
* 1 pound lean thin steak, cut in strips
* 1 medium onion, sliced
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
* 1 cup sour cream
* 2 tablespoons ketchup
* 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, undrained
* 6 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
* 1 tablespoon butter
In a skillet in a small amount of oil, brown meat. Add onion and garlic and cook just until tender. Combine soup, sour cream, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and mushrooms with liquid; stir to
blend. Pour over the meat and heat through. Toss noodles with the butter. Serve in separate serving bowls or chafing dishes. The beef stroganoff recipe is ready to serves 4 persons. Enjoy it !