Best Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Beef Stroganoff RecipeIngredients
* 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
* 2 tablespoons butter, softened
* 2 onions, finely chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
* 1 pound beef loin steak, cut into thin strips
* 1 (14 ounce) can beef consomme
* 1/4 cup Burgundy wine (optional)
* 3 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 2 tablespoons cold water, or as needed
* 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Beef Stroganoff Recipe Instructions
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in onions and garlic, and cook until slightly tender. Mix in mushrooms, and continue cooking 2 minutes. Place steak strips in saucepan and cook about 1 minute. Mix in consomme, Burgundy and lemon juice. Bring to a boil.
3. In a small bowl, thoroughly blend flour with cold water until smooth. Reduce saucepan heat to low. While stirring constantly, slowly pour flour mixture into saucepan. Gradually return to boil while stirring rapidly, until sauce is thick and smooth. Cover saucepan and continue cooking 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, let cool slightly and stir in sour cream. Serve over cooked egg noodles...enjoy it !
Friday, August 13, 2010
Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
A nice beef stroganoff recipe to try !
Beef Stroganoff Recipes Ingredients:
* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* 2 teaspoons butter
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
* 1/3 cup liquid (beef broth, water, etc.)
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons ketchup
* 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
Beef Stroganoff Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
Saute onion and mushrooms in oil and butter until onions are until tender. Remove and set aside. Brown ground beef in the same pan; drain off excess fat. Sprinkle flour over ground beef; stir to blend. Add liquid, onion, mushrooms, salt, and ketchup. Cook and stir until mixture is thickened; stir in sour cream and heat through. The beef stroganoff recipe is ready to serve over hot buttered noodles...wow..nice ! Enjoy it !