Quick and Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe...try this one !
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
* 12 ounces sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
* 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
* 1 small onion, halved and sliced
* 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
* 1/2 cup sliced green onions
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS:
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add beef strips, onion, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes, until beef is cooked and onions are tender. Add sour cream and dill weed; stir to blend. Taste and add salt, as needed. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with green onions. Serve with hot buttered noodles or rice. The beef stroganoff recipe is ready to serve....nice.! Enjoy it !